FALL FAMILY PHOTOS CAN ACTUALLY HELP POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION
Needing some great family photos for fall? If so, now’s your chance and doing so will help new mothers in the Kelowna community!
Did you know that according to recent research, at least 1 in 5 women are impacted, and suicide is one of the leading causes of maternal deaths in Canada? Studies have shown that spouses, fathers, grieving parents, and even adoptive parents can experience some form of postpartum depression/anxiety.
Because of this, Aviva Studios has partnered with Stronger Together Kelowna for a fantastic fall promotion in support of postpartum depression. $50 of your session fee will go to the local organization Stronger Together Kelowna.
For the months of October and November only, enjoy a fall family photo session in the great outdoors for only $399. Typically an outdoor photo shoot with Aviva Studios costs $499, so take advantage of the fall colours and this $100 savings before it expires on November 30th, 2019.
Here are some more details you will need to know in order to participate…
Who is Stronger Together Kelowna?
- Stronger Together Kelowna was founded in 2019 by Pam Nease, Megan Stratikopoulos, Katrina Pechet and Tina Joslin to help raise the veil and erase the stigma associated with postpartum depression/anxiety and perinatal mood disorders.
- For more information about Stronger Together Kelowna, please visit their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/strongertogetherkelowna/
What is included in a photo session at Aviva Studios?
- Each family photo session takes approximately 1 hour in the outdoor setting of your choice
- 20 of your favourite digital images will be included with your mini outdoor session fee
- additional digital images will be available for purchase
- 10 additional images files for $175
- 20 additional images for $300
- all additional images for $500
- the digital photo files are medium resolution and can be printed up to 8×10 in size
- larger prints can be ordered through us to ensure the best quality
- an online gallery of images will be available for viewing within 5 days and will be available for 10 days after its upload
Where to go…
- The outdoor fall sessions will be held on a location of your choosing and will be coordinated with you before your photo shoot at the time of booking
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your photo shoot. Late arrivals will result in shorter sessions.
What to Wear…
- Matching outfits for family photos is not necessary but coordinating colours usually gives a great result. Visit our blog post What to Wear to a Photo Shoot for more great tips to help your family photos turn out awesome.
- Solid colours are always best
- No logos or prints
- If you have any questions about what to wear, please feel free to contact us anytime