Fall Headshot Marathon 2020
Let’s try this again!
Due to the shutting down of businesses in the Spring because of Covid, we were not able to run our Spring Headshot Marathon. Now that things have calmed down a little bit and we are feeling a bit more comfortable with our “new normal”, it is time to open up the studio for another Headshot Marathon.
We will be hosting a FALL HEADSHOT MARATHON for all those business professionals who need to update their headshots.
This studio event will be one day only with only 10 spots available. Mark Thursday, Oct 1st on your calendar and book your session with Liz by calling 250-317-4395 or emailing [email protected] .
And here are some more details you will need to know in order to participate…
- only 10 spaces available with each event so book early to ensure your spot
- all sessions are reserved with full payment
- sessions are $99 plus gst
- all sessions are 20 minutes in length
- please arrive 10 minutes before your session time
- late arrivals will result in shorter sessions
- an online gallery of images will be available for viewing within 5 days and will only be available for 3 days after its upload
- 1 digital photo image is included with your session fee
- the digital photo files are medium resolution and can be printed up to 8×10 in size
- larger prints can be ordered through us to ensure the best quality
- additional images can also be purchased – additional photos for $30 (10% of all additional orders will be donated to our partner charity)
- your choice of grey or white background
- digital retouching is included
- transparent background available for an additional $25
What to wear…
- 1 outfit per session
- solid colours are always best
- if you have any questions about what to wear, please feel free to contact us anytime. OR visit our blog posts What Do Your Headshots Say About Your Business? and What the Professionals Do To Capture Just the Right Business Photo for some great tips.
Where to go…
- our studio address is 502 Sarsons Rd, Kelowna, BC
- we ask that everyone text us at 250-317-4395 when you arrive, as our studio is in the backyard of a residential home. At that time, you will be directed where to go once you arrive
Recap of our Covid procedures…
- please call to rebook if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- extra cleaning of studio and washrooms between appointments
- hand sanitizer will be provided
- wearing a mask is appreciated
- please note: because of the precarious nature of the Covid pandemic, if we go into lockdown again, we be in touch to reschedule when things normalize
Book your spot now before they run out!