The Aviva Project Valentine’s Day Mini Photo Shoot
Spread the love! We will be hosting a VALENTINE’S MINI PHOTO SHOOT on January 31 & February 1, 2020.
This studio event will be 2 days only with only 10 spots available per day. $25 of the sitting fee will go towards JoeAnna’s House fundraiser through the KGH Foundation. Book your session with Liz by calling 250-317-4395 or emailing [email protected] .
Here are some more details you will need to know in order to participate…
- only 20 spaces available over 2 days so book early to ensure your spot
- all sessions are reserved with full payment
- sessions are $125 plus gst (regular in-studio sessions are $399 which includes 20 images)
- all sessions are 20 minutes in length
- please arrive 10 minutes before your session time
- late arrivals will result in shorter sessions
- an online gallery of images will be available for viewing within 5 days and will only be available for 3 days after its upload
- 5 digital photo images are included with your session fee
- the digital photo files are medium resolution and can be printed up to 8×10 in size
- larger prints can be ordered through us to ensure the best quality
- additional digital images will be available for purchase
- additional 5 images for $75
- additional 10 images for $125
- all additional images for $200
What to wear…
- remember the studio set will incorporate red, so be sure to coordinate with these colours
- if you have any questions about what to wear, please feel free to contact us anytime. OR visit our blog posts What to Wear to a Photo Shoot for some great tips.
Where to go…
- our studio address is 502 Sarsons Rd, Kelowna, BC
- we ask that everyone text us at 250-317-4395 when you arrive, as our studio is in the backyard of a residential home. At that time, you will be directed where to go once you arrive
Book your spot now before they run out!