The Aviva Project Mother’s Day Outdoor Mini Session
We will be hosting a family Mini Outdoor Sessions for Mother’s Day. The event will be one day only and $25 of the sitting fee will go towards the KGH Foundation. We will be taking advantage of the stat holiday EASTER MONDAY, APRIL 22 for this event. This will also give you plenty of time to get your photo gifts ready for Mother’s Day!
Be sure to mark April 22 on your calendar and book your session with Liz by calling 250-317-4395 or emailing [email protected] .
Here are some more details you will need to know in order to participate…
- only 10 spaces available with each event so book early to ensure your spot
- all sessions are reserved with full payment
- sessions are $125 plus gst (regular on-location sessions are $499 which includes 20 images)
- 5 of your favourite digital images will be included with your mini outdoor session fee
- additional digital images will be available for purchase
- additional 5 images for $75
- additional 10 images for $125
- all additional images for $200
- the digital photo files are medium resolution and can be printed up to 8×10 in size
- larger prints can be ordered through us to ensure the best quality
- an online gallery of images will be available for viewing within 5 days and will only be available for 3 days after its upload
WHERE TO GO…
- the mini outdoor sessions will be held on a location TBD (in the event of rain, we will be in touch to reschedule)
- all sessions are 20 minutes in length
- please arrive 10 minutes before your session time
- late arrivals will result in shorter sessions
WHAT TO WEAR…
- matching outfits for families is not necessary but coordinate colours usually gives a great result
- solid colours are always best
- no logos or prints
- if you have any questions about what to wear, please feel free to contact us anytime
Watch out for our next Aviva Project!
If you are unable to make this special Mother’s Day Mini Outdoor Session, we will be hosting a similar Father’s Day even in May. We will be sure to keep you posted on the dates for those.
BTW… We are always looking for charities to partner with. If you are a charity and would like to raise funds though The Aviva Project, please contact us directly. We would love to chat!