The Aviva Project March 2020 Headshot Marathon
Are your professional headshots looking a little tired and dusty? Time for some business promotional material spring cleaning! We will be hosting a MARCH 2020 HEADSHOT MARATHON for all those business professionals who need to update their headshots.
This studio event will be one day only with only 10 spots available. 25% of the sitting fee will go towards the Habitat for Humanity. Mark Tuesday, March 31th on your calendar and book your session with Liz by calling 250-317-4395 or emailing [email protected] .
Here are some more details you will need to know in order to participate…
- only 10 spaces available with each event so book early to ensure your spot
- all sessions are reserved with full payment
- sessions are $99 plus gst
- all sessions are 20 minutes in length
- please arrive 10 minutes before your session time
- late arrivals will result in shorter sessions
- an online gallery of images will be available for viewing within 5 days and will only be available for 3 days after its upload
- 1 digital photo image is included with your session fee
- the digital photo files are medium resolution and can be printed up to 8×10 in size
- larger prints can be ordered through us to ensure the best quality
- additional images can also be purchased – additional photos for $30 (10% of all additional orders will be donated to our partner charity)
- your choice of grey or white background
- digital retouching is included
- transparent background available for an additional $25
What to wear…
- 1 outfit per session
- solid colours are always best
- if you have any questions about what to wear, please feel free to contact us anytime. OR visit our blog posts What Do Your Headshots Say About Your Business? and What the Professionals Do To Capture Just the Right Business Photo for some great tips.
Where to go…
- our studio address is 502 Sarsons Rd, Kelowna, BC
- we ask that everyone text us at 250-317-4395 when you arrive, as our studio is in the backyard of a residential home. At that time, you will be directed where to go once you arrive
Book your spot now before they run out!